Jesus had a lot to say about grace without using the term.
- Those who believe have eternal life (John 5:24).
- All those believing will not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16; may be John the narrator speaking)
- All those who come to the Son are favorably raised to life (John 6:35-40).
- Parable: An ungodly but contrite man is freely justified (Luke 18:9-14).
- Jesus forgives sinful woman (Luke 7:36-49). Then illustrates that the one forgiven little loves little.
- Jesus successfully keeps believers he specifically prays for (John 17:6-26).
- God’s generous and shocking reward-economy in a parable (Matthew 20:1-16).
- God freely gives to those who simply ask (Matthew 7:7-12).
- Jesus tells thief on cross he’ll be with him today in paradise (Luke 23:43).
- All sins besides blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will be forgiven (Matthew 12:30-32).
- The humble will be exalted (Matthew 23:12).
- Forgiveness of huge debt background for parable of unforgiving servant (Matthew 18:15-35).
- Jesus seeks out lost sheep (Luke 15:1-7).
- Generous father forgives prodigal son (Luke 15:11-32).
- Jesus heals a rowdy, loud blind beggar (Luke 18:35-43).
- Jesus forgives scumbag Zaachaeus (Luke 19:1-10).
These are good to meditate on!